Set amidst nature and surrounded by 35 acres of vineyards and olives, Club Tapiz is a true oasis only 20 minutes away from Mendoza city. Built in a restored Villa from 1890, the building was declared historical, architectural and touristic heritage.
With only seven rooms, each uniquely decorated by the owner, Club Tapiz immediately creates a sense of privacy and belonging. Immerse yourself in the quiet and privacy of our lounge room and library, discover our wine cellar or just relax over a book by the fire. Casa Zolo, a colonial-style building only steps from Club Tapiz, boasts four fully equipped suites, a large dinning room with a fire place, an outdoor porch with a large grill, a private swimming pool and a playroom where guest can enjoy their stay in a more private setting.
Our award winning restaurant under the direction of renowned chef Sole Nardelli features a seasonal menu with products from our own organic vegetable garden, paired with the wines from our wineries, Tapiz, Zolo and Wapisa.
Plesaure and relaxation are our premises in a setting of mountains, wines and olives.
- Wine tasting every evening at 8PM
- Be part of activities done in the vineyards, depending on the time of the year (follow the leader program).
- Visit and tasting in the Tapiz oil facility
- Cooking lessons in Casa Zolo.
- Horse back riding, trekking and canopy in the Andes.
- Rafting on the Mendoza river.